Top 5 viewed posts of 2014
- Assorted Photos from Laurie’s Weight Story
- Trusting the Mirror, Photos or Your Heart?
- Ep 0068 – Depression and Always Feeling Responsible. I’ll Miss You Robin Williams
- Ep 0004 – Pathetic or not, here I come!
- Ep 0080 – Bonus – Support Group Details and Help! Crazy Fears!
Good places to post on CompulsiveOvereatingDiary.com
- Who are the brave companions? Tell your story
- The Bravery Report Post here as many times as you wish whenever you feel you did something brave. Also, you can find PDF rewards for bravery and for listening to all of the episodes.
- Advice Wanted – post here when you WANT feedback and advice on your situation
- Episode Index – find the day you want to post on of the podcast
- Blog Post Index – find blog posts to comment on
Ways to support the show financially
Want to have Fun Being Foolish too?
And tell us a joke, riddle, a silly story, limerick, sing a song, play a kazoo, ANYTHING but talk about compulsive eating. This is the feature where messing up is just part of the act! No names required and Silly Aliases are AOK! Need ideas? See Day 54’s Resource of the Day for my page of ToonaCat Jokes
Catch up with Laurie
New free way to leave voicemail http://speakpipe.com/laurieweaver You can also click the blue button on this page that says ‘send a voice message.’
Leave your comments, questions, feelings and stories on Laurie’s podcast voicemail hotline – 206-350-6445.
Host: Laurie Weaver
Main Theme:I’m Letting Go by Josh Woodward from The Simple Life Part 1
Resource of the day
What I’m Giving Up in 2015. on Fionna Sings. This is such a wonderful blog post that I’m featuring it here as well as in the mentioned links. Fionna considers how she may know herself in the new year and how that means more than just a familiar focus on weight loss. Highly recommended.