On my way to a holiday party with my voice acting friends.
I may or may not get a show out this week, so I decided to post this quick update.
We are out of immediate danger for now. All of the evacuation orders near us have been lifted. Fires still burn in Southern California and the Santa Ana winds can blow up out of the blue. So good thoughts, prayers and donations to the Red Cross, most appreciated.
Tiger became pretty ill last night. He’s been to vet this morning and we’re watching him. Any thoughts or prayers for the little guy much appreciated.
Usually, Mark and I put together a holiday show based around the greetings and items we get from BCs. So if you’d like to participate and have a holiday show for 2017 we need your greetings, stories, songs etc. by midnight Dec. 18, 2017 Pacific Standard Time.
Hope all is well with you and I’ll put together an episode when I can. xoxoxox