What’s Under Your Food?
An emotional eating exploration & support group
YMCA OF THE FOOTHILLS
1930 Foothill Blvd, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
At the Y, we believe being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. This support group at the Y is the perfect place for you to work towards that balance.
- Open Support Group – No diet, no scales, no right or wrong way
- You’re welcome to only listen or ready to share your experience
- Be ready to laugh or maybe cry. We might go for walks, or out for a tea. The experience is up to the group!
Last Meeting was
- WHEN: Tuesday, October 21
- TIME: 2:00pm
- LOCATION: CRESCENTA-CANADA FAMILY YMCA
Facilitator: Laure Weaver of Compulsive Overeating Diary
Laurie is a fellow traveler, not a doctor, psychologist, dietician or trained expert in eating disorders. Laurie has 50 years of experience living with compulsive eating and has a gift for storytelling that offers encouragement.